Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: views on cheating...

Thanks

views on cheating...

this is my side of the story... i would like to say sorry to someone i have done harm.. i've been going out with this "girl" these past few days and i noticed that she is using me as her "back-up" plan just in-case she wouldn't end up with this "guy".. i got mad bcoz of this.. (i have a gf, i know this is the weird part!) so i told my gf about this coz we dont keep secrets.. now my gf is mad at me, saying that im guilty of cheating! AND I AGREE.. (i thought going out with someone is allowed if youre not doing anything romantic, but i began to like the "girl" in the process..) honestly, i didn't know that what i was doing was a form of cheating (until someone told me! i know im stupid..) what's done is done. i dont really know if my gf would give me another chance or not.. i know that most of you would call me an asshole.. i can take that, bcoz its true and its pointless to argue about it, i have made a mistake.. i posted this bcoz i want to say sorry and i hope you guys would take good care of my gf (if she still wants to be called that way).. i really dont love the other girl, i just like her, and i have no plans of replacing my gf.. cant you like someone so much while you are in a relationship?

i also dont know if posting my problem in this site would make her furious (another stupid idea). but i know you can give her advice and comfort.. its my way of saying thanks for all the care and attention you have given her.. i know she doesnt deserve an asshole like me, but i have realized how important she is to me and i want to make it up to her.. i just dont know how and when..

my sincere apologies for giving a hard time to "one of your favorite girls" in this site.. she has tough decisions to make, please pray that she'll have fair judgment and conscience on this matter..

thanks.

This is my rifle... schutzenkonig's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: views on cheating...

Well...I'm a little confused at your situation, so I really don't know what advice I can give you other than to continue to talk it out and to learn from your mistakes of the past.

Unless you're talking about kulotsalot, I don't know who that "favorite girl" would be. Regaurdless of whether that's who it is or not, I pray you two find a solution that will fit you both.

Thanks

The thing I don't understand is how you made kulots feel bad for her posts here and yet you start going out with another girl. Yours was physical, her's was digital!
    I hope Kulots shows better judgement, but this will be a good learning experience for you reguardless. I wish you the best of luck in the future whatever her dicision is.
    And for Kulots... it sure is nice down here in South Carolina!

Thanks

You want our support after you hurt one of our dearest members.. If you are looking for help from me then don't hold your breath... Pretty weak to fuck up like that then air the dirty laundry here. I am sure this is just as bad and embarrassing for her as the original conflict...

Need to talk Kulots? Any of us are here for you.

Thanks

Wow. I have to disagree with RTG. THat sounded sincere to me, and everyone fucks up every now and then. Just because we know kulots better doesn't mean we have to hate her BF for fucking up. That's her decision.

I do agree that you probably shouldn't air the dirty laundry here- it's really none of our business.

Just think about it- how would you feel, 3 years from now, explaining that you and your ex girlfriend broke up because of webrats.com? I would take the discussion offline and keep it between the two of you.

Anyhow, best of luck to you man. We've all been there.
    Oh my god, I have a blog

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utopic
    Wow. I have to disagree with RTG. THat sounded sincere to me, and everyone fucks up every now and then. Just because we know kulots better doesn't mean we have to hate her BF for fucking up. That's her decision.
    Anyhow, best of luck to you man. We've all been there.
    Didn't say I hated him... If anything I do hate cheaters.

As for the "we all make mistakes" and "we have all been there"
    Not me. I have never cheated.

Thanks

i just thought WR would be a place to post how i feel at the moment.. its not my intention to embarass anyone nor hit anyone regarding this matter.. i just need someone to talk to.. my apologies for bringing my dirty laundry here..

Groin Grabbingly Good Juan.Camaney's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehehe, this supports my initial opinion of this guy over on that good bye thread of hers. Typical controling cheating macho bullshit. Dude, I hate to tell you this, but you just learned one of life's hardest lessons. The price you will pay, losing a VERY good girl. Relationships early in life suck because there is so much you havent lived and so much that you arent willing to let go of. The first cut is the deepest, son. Time will heal it, memories will make it tender again.

Cowboy up, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by siopawman
    i just thought WR would be a place to post how i feel at the moment.. its not my intention to embarass anyone nor hit anyone regarding this matter.. i just need someone to talk to.. my apologies for bringing my dirty laundry here..
    damn you! you're just too damn nice and sincere for me to give you any shit for what you've done...

and RTG- I know you don't hate him, but I just felt you were a little harsh in your response to him... the guy puts his heart out and tells us about a problem he has with someone we know, and you basically tell him you don't want to hear it from him, but you'll gladly take the other side even before you hear it. I'm not about to take a side in this- I only know these people from their posts on a freaking internet forum for crying out loud!

I don't think that a forum is the place to go when you're needing help, but hey- I understand that sometimes it's all that people have. I've done it before, too, so I guess who am I to judge?

Last, when I said that "we've all been there" I meant that we've all felt down like he does, and needed help like he does. I have never cheated on a girl either, but I've done some things I've regretted, and felt like shit and needed consolation like he does.
    Oh my god, I have a blog

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juan.camaney
    Hehehe, this supports my initial opinion of this guy over on that good bye thread of hers. Typical controling cheating macho bullshit. Dude, I hate to tell you this, but you just learned one of life's hardest lessons. The price you will pay, losing a VERY good girl. Relationships early in life suck because there is so much you havent lived and so much that you arent willing to let go of. The first cut is the deepest, son. Time will heal it, memories will make it tender again.

Cowboy up, its gonna be a bumpy ride.

as always, very eloquent
    Oh my god, I have a blog

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by utopic
    Last, when I said that "we've all been there" I meant that we've all felt down like he does, and needed help like he does. I have never cheated on a girl either, but I've done some things I've regretted, and felt like shit and needed consolation like he does.
    Agreed

Thanks

Meh, if you have never cheated on someone, you should. Specially before marriage. That way you know what the guilt feels like and the damage it does so when you are middle aged, rich, and some teeny bopper flaunts her tight little ass in front of you, you can look at the mother of your children and say, I don't give a shit how tight it looks, losing this aint worth it.

Thanks

Seems like everyone forgot, but.. I just remembered who this is and what is true intentions are--

Quote Originally Posted by siopawman
    if girls can do it... why cant guys? well, fantazising wouldnt do any harm as long as you dont act it out. personally, sometimes i do think about it... well, in a foursome situation, which i havent done (yet!), if the girls can do it, why not try it with a guy? im straight, nothing to argue about it, but they say that our "A" spot could be really stimulated with an ass fuck... so i thought, why not try it out :P as long as the guy is clean and would not freak out...
    One more thing. I honestly think the only reason you aired out the laundry by making your own thread, is for attention. You already know most of us don't support you as an individual due to how you act. You also know that she reads what people say on the board and really thinks about it. So, you figure if you post this huge sob story, a few members would fall for it, back you up, and talk good about you. It would also be a good way to say how you truely "should" feel, so.. when she reads it, she'll see something she likes and everything will work out.

Nice try buddy. Your doing nothing more than making a really lame BS attempt on it, and its not going to work with me.

Thanks

Dude...It sounds like your just a very, very insecure person. I don't know how old you are but you sound a little immature to me.(I mean that in a relationship sense). If you can't trust yourself then you won't trust anyone who is in your life. Kulos seems like a very intellengent, beautiful, funny, and trusting individual. If your not satasfied with that and you have to go out and find strange then you don't deserve her.

Get your priorities straight.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker
    Seems like everyone forgot, but.. I just remembered who this is and what is true intentions are--

One more thing. I honestly think the only reason you aired out the laundry by making your own thread, is for attention. You already know most of us don't support you as an individual due to how you act. You also know that she reads what people say on the board and really thinks about it. So, you figure if you post this huge sob story, a few members would fall for it, back you up, and talk good about you. It would also be a good way to say how you truely "should" feel, so.. when she reads it, she'll see something she likes and everything will work out.

Nice try buddy. Your doing nothing more than making a really lame BS attempt on it, and its not going to work with me.
    Glad someone else saw through that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast