Closed Thread

Thread: i dont know wat to do now...

Thanks

i dont know wat to do now...

i recently had to make the hardest decision of my life; between my future or my girl cause i knew long distance relationship wont work... well i drop her off at the airport yesterday having tears and so on... as i was about to leave the airport i decided to go back in and kiss her and hold her one more time... so when i went back in... there she was in the arms of another guy... i was shock and heart broken... she lied to me played me fcuk me... so i decided to follow them to his house... there i saw her holding his hand as he took her bags into his apartment building... and me watching from across the street crush to what i was seeing... i spented 30 mintues in my car broke down... all this time she played and lied into my face... she even said "i love you" one more time before i left the airport... what a fool i was to believe her words... they said love can blind you from the truth... how true that is...should i confront the two and let the other guy know that he's being played like me or do nothing?

Thanks

Re: i dont know wat to do now...

wow dude. 1st off, sorry that happened..

now.. not to question the validity of this.. but lemme try to figure out what really happened...

you and she were at the airport.. and you were boarding a plane.. but turned to say goobye one more time, and caught her with another man.. in the airport??

its seems a bit far fetched for someone to go that far.. as in, he couldve waited in a car in the lot, or whatever.. but to actually be watching ya'll.. ( I assume ) is pretty freaky if thats how it went down.

You have two things you could do.

you could confront them. and hope your anger doesnt get the best of you, as someone ( you or them ) might get hurt. jailarity insues afterwards..

or, you could play the part of the better man now that shes out of your life. you could walk away from this knowing that she will get hers.. as Karma is one bad mutha fucker.

I would pick the 2nd. but ultimately im not a fighter to begin with.. never have been. as sometimes most shit just aint worth your time. let it slide..

good luck to you.
    I'm a terminal non-achiever

Thanks

she was the one that was supposed to be boarding the plane...i was dropping her off...and i turn back around and i find her with another guy...it seems to me like she planned this out with the other guy but im still missing her like crazy.

Thanks

Find the address for the guys place she went to and send here a postcard asking how her plane trip was. Then just be the better man and drop it, she's obviously not worth your trouble.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfire
    Find the address for the guys place she went to and send here a postcard asking how her plane trip was. Then just be the better man and drop it, she's obviously not worth your trouble.

i'm with tsmo on this, your story seems kind of weird, you followed them all the way to his house and they didnt even see your car?

Thanks

ouch, yeah dude,. that hurts..

sounds like you were duped. greenfire has a good idea.. send her a postcard at the dudes house asking how her trip was. then let it go.

gonna hurt. but. WRs is here.. rant all you want.
    I'm a terminal non-achiever

Thanks

Dude no matter how much you miss her, if she really played you like that then you dont need her. Just walk away and move on.

Thanks

Dude if she is that creative to blow you off...count your blessings and move on... there are alot of other pschyos out there

Thanks

go with tsmo on this, just let it drop. You can even let her think she got away with it, as ultimately, it isn't worth your time, energy, and revenge will only eat at you =/

Closed Thread