Closed Thread

Thread: Japan

moosh424

Japan

I'm going to be heading for Japan for about 5 weeks later on this summer. I'll be working during the week about an hour from Nagoya, but I'll have my evenings and weekends off. One of the weeks I'll have entirely off. I was thinking about getting a railpass and traveling around with my offtime. I figured I'd stay in Tokyo for the week off, and use the railpass to bounce around elsewhere on the weekends. Do any of you with experience have any suggestions for places to hit while I'm there? Or know cool places to go while in Tokyo? Also, I don't speak Japanese well at all
    Thanks!

Thanks

Re: Japan

Irecently traveled to Japan To visit my brother who is stationed their in the military. The thing most people don't realize is that Tokyo is like a third of the damn island. Their is alot to do their alot of sites to see but best of all cool clubs. The clubs are basically in what are pretty much party districts. Use the rail pass and go to places like Roppongi, Shibuya,and even Yokohama. You'll find for the most part that the Japanese cater to american citizens over their. Everywhere you go you will see english translation so don't worry about the language barrier. For the most part most of them know English anyway I think they teach it in schools to all students. Anyway i don't really know how old you are but the clubs where the best thing for me. If thats your thing then check out Velfarre in roppongi(i think), They have a web site. Go on the weekends definatly a must see. Also Lexington Queen is bad ass lots of famous people hang out their when they are visiting Japan. Gas Panic is cool too. Check out the web sites. Have fun. _MARK

moosh424

Thanks alot, this helps. Yeah, I'm 23, I was definately anticipating a heavy amount of clubbing. I hear they really love Americans, or just foreigners in general, at the clubs too.

Kiu

Oh man, I would love to travel to Japan, u lucky bastard! :p

Kiu

Btw, u should watch out for lurkers in Japan, that's for sure. It's not as safe as it used to be!

Thanks

Tokyo is really a crazy city. If you wanna clubbing you can also go to Shinjuku. Akihabara is good for electronic Appliances. Ueno a Asakusa are the "old part" of the city.

About girl, is quite easy to get one, but they are very shy and they are small, with tiny body (and tiny tits) but I like that. Also they have hairy pussy, only geisha shave it!!

Thanks

send me some car parts plz!!!

Thanks

Akihabara is an amazing place. Its full of Electronic shops.

Kamakura is about an hour away from Tokyo and is a beautiful town. There's the Buddah there, the beach, and lots of temples.

Closed Thread