I have about had it with the accuser's mother being the spokesperson for victims rights. I completely support victims rights, but I think her daughter is far from being a victim. She has had sex with at least a few other guys the same week that she accused Kobe of rape and has a history of drug abuse and suicide attemps. It seems she is far from being mentally stable and that should be allowed in court so that others can determine if she is lying or not. Her past sexual history is most definitely important in this case. His entire life in in jeopardy and seems to be resting in the lies of a very troubled girl. I hope the truth finally comes out and he will be free to go on with his life even though irrevocable damage has already been done to his life. I hope the saying is true that what goes around comes around in reference to this accuser!!!!
Yeah.. that's right.. she is mentally ill that girl.. I support Kobe in every way and am a big fan of him.. She accuses him right now in the playoffs, and that is inflecting in Kobe's play and in his personal life.. I just can't take that.. The case ends with Kobe is getting acquitted and can continue with his life.. and that is just what is fair for him..
1. Her past sexual life has nothing to do with whether she consented to Kobe or not.
2. Her past drug abuse is only relevent if she was on drugs when she had sex with him.
3. Her mental illness has nothing to do with whether she consented to Kobe or not.
4. She accused him WAY before the playoffs.
5. Kobe's play and personal life? What about hers? She's being called a dirty whore and is in the press all the time, getting ripped apart.
Given all this, I also believe that Kobe is innocent. All these things the defense wants is trying to ruin the name of this girl and destroy her credibility.
The girl saw an opportunity to ruin Kobe and took it.
...hey even whores have parents. Someone has to love them.