Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

  1. #1
    your gf calls me daddy Waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    your girlfriends house
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
    Rep Power
    1000

    Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    as stated above, sorry supermods/mods cant play
    you must be registered 10 days before the end of the month
    no AE's
    this is NOT highest post avg for april this is highest point avg for all time
    other then that, post here questions, etc
    both my car and my bike can ride on the rear wheel[s]
    "Remember one thing, no matter how pretty she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of HER SHIT"

  2. #2
    it aint hard to tell ins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    263

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    please elaborate on this "$25" that you speak of

  3. #3
    nobody robul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    3,803
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    376

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    We will paypal or send a money order to the user with the most posts per day in the month of april. Every month we will have something different. Contests for money and prizes ect.

  4. #4
    your gf calls me daddy Waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    your girlfriends house
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
    Rep Power
    1000

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    if you look at your post count under your name its the second #
    ie 12/2.3 the 2.3 would be post per day
    both my car and my bike can ride on the rear wheel[s]
    "Remember one thing, no matter how pretty she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of HER SHIT"

  5. #5
    it aint hard to tell ins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    long island
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    263

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    and you can be sure that those 25 bucks will be spent wisely..














  6. #6
    nobody robul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    3,803
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    376

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Quote Originally Posted by ins
    and you can be sure that those 25 bucks will be spent wisely..














  7. #7
    Blow Me. whiteROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    I see newb post whores coming out of the woodworks...

  8. #8
    Blow Me. whiteROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo
    as stated above, sorry supermods/mods cant play
    you must be registered 10 days before the end of the month
    no AE's
    this is NOT highest post avg for april this is highest point avg for all time
    other then that, post here questions, etc
    BTW, this is unfair to members that have been around a while.

    Lets use TigerLand as an example, he could never bring his post count average up enough to compete with a new member that whores up the board because he has been here so long. a fairly new member could have his average over 10 post per day fairly easy, but it would be nearly impossible for tigerland to get his average up to 10 in a month, cause hes been here a long time. make sense???

    if you are gonna do this, it should be the most posts for the month, and you can make a thread where people can tell how many posts they had for the month, then you can verify it and call a winner.

  9. #9
    whore mindleak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SA, TX
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    274

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Quote Originally Posted by whiterob
    BTW, this is unfair to members that have been around a while.

    Lets use TigerLand as an example, he could never bring his post count average up enough to compete with a new member that whores up the board because he has been here so long. a fairly new member could have his average over 10 post per day fairly easy, but it would be nearly impossible for tigerland to get his average up to 10 in a month, cause hes been here a long time. make sense???

    if you are gonna do this, it should be the most posts for the month, and you can make a thread where people can tell how many posts they had for the month, then you can verify it and call a winner.


    Plus it'll just make people post a bunch of bullshit topics.

  10. #10
    charliemurphy91
    Dumbass charliemurphy91's Avatar

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    The $25 is mine!

  11. #11
    nobody robul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    3,803
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    376

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    one of us will create a sql select query so the server will tell us the avg just for the month of april..

  12. #12
    your gf calls me daddy Waldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    your girlfriends house
    Posts
    9,390
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
    Rep Power
    1000

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    dont forget if you dont win this contest we will have more.

    the bigger we get the bigger the prizes
    both my car and my bike can ride on the rear wheel[s]
    "Remember one thing, no matter how pretty she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of HER SHIT"

  13. #13
    fbgorb
    Dumbass fbgorb's Avatar

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Nice idea fellas

  14. #14
    bitch elfoozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Unsubscribed
    Posts
    2,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    823

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Well shit -- if bigger is what you wanted as in more images uploaded, why didn't you just say something? Some of us have many GB of material just floating around.......

  15. #15
    Blow Me. whiteROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,091
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    363

    Re: Free $25 to the user with highest post/day avg in april

    Quote Originally Posted by elfoozo
    Well shit -- if bigger is what you wanted as in more images uploaded, why didn't you just say something? Some of us have many GB of material just floating around.......
    its not about more images, its about having the highest post per day average during april. more posts=the win.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts