Closed Thread

Thread: Nintendo DS portable system

Thanks

Icon 57 Drugs Nintendo DS portable system

what have you heard about this new console? i saw a video the other day of a game like petz... and the unit looked good with double screen...

that_guy

Re: Nintendo DS portable system

Yeah, my friend got one its pretty nice, it has the two screens with the lower one as a touch screen and it looks really nice, he didnt let me play it though :/ but it also uses technology similar to blue tooth that allows you to play with others within 1000ft

Thanks

The two screens are a neat idea. I played the mario game the other day and when mario bounces up he goes from the bottom screen up into the top screen and comes back down. This is in the mini game portion. I was impressed with the graphic quality. It immediately reminded me of N64 mario. The size is about right and it was comfortable to hold in my hands.

Thanks

i have played it but so like nintendo i think they desinged it to be used by three armed people. . . see also N64 controller you need to hold a stylus and the consol and the buttons and the directional pad . . . its not easy to use standing up without something under it.. . . dont get me wrong tho the metroid game i played is really sweat looking tho

linksi

I'm getting one for Christmas and I can't wait. The fact that the Metroid bundle and Pictochat (their wireless inter-system chatting protocol) comes with it really adds to the overall package.
    I'll also be picking up Super Mario 64 DS.

Thanks

looks cool. I like the idea of it haveing 2 screens and a built in microphone and memory card. I saw a thing on that pictochat. That looks neat and cool. The 2 screens could be good because on the top one it might show the guy and the area and the bottem could show a map or like weapons.

Thanks

havent seen it

Closed Thread