Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its discusting! how you attack the victim

Alex262

Its discusting! how you attack the victim

Ok...

If someone raped your sister you would not like to see her address and picture in the web. REMOVE THAT SHIT!

This is going to far!

fbgorb

Re: Its discusting! how you attack the victim

If my sister is a bitch, attention getter, and a money grabbing whore, then so yeah post some pics of her. It is all speculation at this point so everyone's opion is really null and void.

Hey, we bastardized Robert Jewel for the Atlanta Olympic Bombing, so why can't we act as "the right to know" kinda people when it really is none of our business.

American way, free speech, right to know bullshit..

I need a beer

arfurvirus

victim

Quote Originally Posted by Alex262
    Ok...

If someone raped your sister you would not like to see her address and picture in the web. REMOVE THAT SHIT!

This is going to far!
    Yep it is a shame poor kobe is all over then net now, guess that and fake rape charges go with fame and fortune.

Alex262

I do not care if you like her or not. But you should not post pictures or addresses of her as it is going to far. I really do not care if Kobe raped her or not. But I see equally unnecesary to post her Kobe's address so a mob of people go into his house and attack him.

fbgorb

Re: Reply

I do not care if you like her or not. But you should not post pictures or addresses of her as it is going to far. I really do not care if Kobe raped her or not. But I see equally unnecesary to post her Kobe's address so a mob of people go into his house and attack him.

What is your definition of going to far? Everyon knows where the rich people already live. Hell, I know where poor Kenneth fucking Lay is renting a house near Aspen. I have been inside Jack Nicholson's cool old Victorian. You already know where they live.
    It is a fact that this chica wants some publicity Monica Lewinsky style so let her have it

slkienuts

Monica Lewinsky style...

:thumbsup:

Thanks
    doing something to a alleged victim OR an alleged perpetrator is wrong.
    :fight: :fight: :fight:

talking about it = free speech.
    :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Thanks

Who the hell are you to come on here and TELL any of us to do anything? I am sure that the mods don't appreciate it and I am surprised one of them didn't ban you. That information is public information found at different public spots on the internet so they can post it if they want. Anyone can find out where Kobe lives if they want to go to L.A. and purchase a map of the stars but nobody knew who this little whore was.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird
    Who the hell are you to come on here and TELL any of us to do anything? I am sure that the mods don't appreciate it and I am surprised one of them didn't ban you. That information is public information found at different public spots on the internet so they can post it if they want. Anyone can find out where Kobe lives if they want to go to L.A. and purchase a map of the stars but nobody knew who this little whore was.
    No reason to ban him, he didnt break any rules.

Thanks

REMOVE THAT SHIT!

This is going to far!
    But it is funny how he demands things.

\^/est

HA!

hey Al ...

Kiss my penis.

Thanks

Ok...

This is going to far!

Thank God that everyone on her isnt a pimply faced anemic geek.

I agree with you Al, problem is that all the tough guys (lol) on this site choose to attack her to make themselves fell better.

morons

Thanks

Look.

Alot of people here are neutral and couldnt care less about all this. Like me. And I really dont agree with the name and address but what can I do. I know I wouldnt do it if I owned this place.

This is not my website and this is america and the owner can do what he wishes.

But with all the news coming out now its getting clearer that this girl has major issues and might be going after Kobe for unknown reasons

Thanks
    OTIS!! How nice of you to join us again. You haven't shown your face around here since I made you look like the fool that you are. Now you come back when you see that someone is on your side. I think it is time for you to take another 2 month hiatus.

Just the small amount of evidence presented at the prelim hearing has exposed this girl as a liar and a slut. When the trial starts ALL the dirt will come out and us "pimply faced anemic geeks" as you call us, will be proven right and you will disappear forever.

Thanks

personally i could care less about Kobe or this little girl...She is obviously just wanting attention and/or cash from him..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast