Closed Thread

Thread: Are you ready for some Football?

Thanks

Are you ready for some Football?

Let's hear some reason as to why your team is going to win the SuperBowl this year.

Patriots - Best prepared Head Coach, Belichick, in the the league. They needed to find a solution for an inept 2003 running game, solution Corey Dillon. Dillon had 6- 1000+ yards rushing with a terrible Bengals team, he would have had 7 if not for Rudi Johnson last year. Russ Hochstein showed that he could fill in Woody's shoes in the SuperBowl. Wilfork won't completely fill Ted Washington's shoes, but he is certainly a nice addition. If not, maybe Keith Traylor will pan out, I'm positive that Belichick will think up some Defense scheme to work.

Jacksonville here we come!!!

Thanks

Re: Are you ready for some Football?

Football bums me out right now. The Rams are poised to fail miserably. The O line will be a bunch of Band-Aids and guys getting old. And the "D" line is a picket fence ready to be knocked down.

Marshall is getting old. And Bulger can't throw the long ball.

Martz is an egomaniacal jerk!

Thank God the Cardinals will be playing in October, so we won't be compelled to visit the Jones Dome.

Thanks

GO PATS!!!! On paper the team is just as good if not better than last years team overall. Dillion could be huge or he could be a huge bust. Hopefully he keeps his mouth shut and RUN FOREST RUN!!! Injuries are the key to sucess in football. The teams that can avoid them typically win. The Patriots did a great job last year of managing injuries and plugging holes. With Belichick at the helm it's repeat time.

Thanks

I can't wait for football season to start... Though my excitement is far less now that Ricky Williams retired. I really thought this was the season that my Dolphins were going to surprise me and make some noise. But with what they got at RB, I think most Dol-fans are in for a rather mediocre season...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RadioRahim
    I can't wait for football season to start... Though my excitement is far less now that Ricky Williams retired. I really thought this was the season that my Dolphins were going to surprise me and make some noise. But with what they got at RB, I think most Dol-fans are in for a rather mediocre season...
    QB was still a question mark for the Fins. Now add RB to that equation. It's going to be a tough year bro.

Thanks

Cowboys are gonna go all the way..........because we just cut............................................... .........................................Quincy Carter!!!!! YAAAAYAYAYAY!!!!.

Thanks

I'm a Cowboys fan bro but I don't see how the Carter thing is good for them. Now they have a 90 year old starting QB and a rookie who wanted to play baseball for the yankees. Not looking so good at the QB spot.

Thanks

packers all the way, probably not, but its a nice thought

Thanks

Any team that Coach Parcels is leading has a legitimate chance of making the playoffs. I would love to see Belichick vs Parcels in the Superbowl. Sad that Parcels would lose.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewalrus
    Any team that Coach Parcels is leading has a legitimate chance of making the playoffs. I would love to see Belichick vs Parcels in the Superbowl. Sad that Parcels would lose.

Bellichick is a god.

Thanks

Lets go Bucs!

Personally, the Pats have the best chance right now, obviously, but you can't rule out Tampa. Obviously, the defense has taken a big hit, but our D Coordinator Monte Kiffin has been making superstars on D for the past, who knows how many years.

And with the added firepower on offense [and, hopefully, the return of Keenan McCardell eventually] this offense is more dangerous than it has been in seasons past.

Thanks

I can't wait to see some of them cowgirls...yeeehaahhh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bucfever
    Lets go Bucs!

Personally, the Pats have the best chance right now, obviously, but you can't rule out Tampa. Obviously, the defense has taken a big hit, but our D Coordinator Monte Kiffin has been making superstars on D for the past, who knows how many years.

And with the added firepower on offense [and, hopefully, the return of Keenan McCardell eventually] this offense is more dangerous than it has been in seasons past.

Thanks

The Packers are the best team no one is talking about. Their offense should light it up, and their defense isn't bad. They don't have to be great to succeed. Plus Favre is gonna benefit from the Elway effect, where the guys around him know it's pretty much his last chance to win and go all-out for him.

Personally I'd like to see Seattle make some noise, and while I'm fairly certain they will make the playoffs, I don't know if they can stop the run well enough to win once they get there.

Closed Thread