Closed Thread

Thread: Have You Ever Faked It In The Bedroom?

Thanks

Have You Ever Faked It In The Bedroom?

This is a question to all of the women out there, have you ever faked it in bed? To be fair I think I already know how most of the women who read this article will answer this question, with a resounding yes! For all you men out there, beware, you may not be as much of a stud in bed as you thought you were.

Over the last weekend I was having quite an in depth chat with a very close female friend. I will just say before I continue that she is well out of my league even though I have lets say dreamt about her on more than one occasion. I have accepted therefore that we are just good friends and that we will never be anything more than this.

On this particular Saturday night after it has to be said we had both consumed a large amount of alcohol the conversation turned to the subject of sex. Emma as I was call my friend, said that some men take so long to reach the point of climax, that she actually gets bored at times. As the man is going for it, all Emma is thinking after a while is, I wish you would hurry up and get it over with. This is when she starts acting out or faking it, in the hope that it will turn on the man in question enough to climax.

Now this was quite interesting for someone like myself who has often struggled to make the act last over even ten minutes! Maybe it is not how long it lasts but is how good it is, while it lasts.

My next dream will be Emma giving me some physical examples of what to do and what not to in the bedroom, there is no harm in dreaming is there.

Thanks

Re: Have You Ever Faked It In The Bedroom?

No, I'm pretty up front about it, I figure if I'm gonna be in a long relationship I'm not gonna fake it. Even if I don't' get off it still feels good.

I have never faked it and I will never fake it.

Thanks

Once, I'm pretty sure he had no clue... will never do it again.

Thanks

I've defintely played it up a little to make him come harder and faster, but it's not something I do on the regular.

Thanks

nope. never got off during sex, but never faked it either.

Thanks

I have never been able to get off during sex with my _____. He always cums before ai get warmed up and then he doesn't even want to have oral sex, I would take oral over 2 minutes.

Take this, and eat it... BackdoorJesus's Avatar
    Thanks

I faked it a couple times.

The toughest part was getting the turkey baster full of mayo into bed without her noticing.

It is better to pass out than to black out.

Thanks

I've done it a couple of times. But not in at least 15 years. Just because I didn't want the guy to think he couldn't get me off, even if he couldn't.

I think it's best to just be honest. I'd rather say, "you know, it's just not happening for me today" Then you put the blame on yourself and they don't feel too bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Queso
    never got off during sex.
    really?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backdoor Jesus
    I faked it a couple times.

The toughest part was getting the turkey baster full of mayo into bed without her noticing.
    There is a great Tucker Max story about this exact thing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cm8
    I have never been able to get off during sex with my _____. He always cums before ai get warmed up and then he doesn't even want to have oral sex, I would take oral over 2 minutes.
    Does he know this and he just chooses to ignore the fact that you are not satisfied?

Thanks

I thought it would be tougher for a guy to fake it, but I have on more than several occasions in my previous relationship because she just wouldn't stop, regardless of the fact that what she was doing wasn't working, and I was getting bored and her heart, or vagina, was in the right place, so I didn't want to make her feel bad regarding it.

Groin Grabbingly Good Juan.Camaney's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyes
    I thought it would be tougher for a guy to fake it, but I have on more than several occasions in my previous relationship because she just wouldn't stop, regardless of the fact that what she was doing wasn't working, and I was getting bored and her heart, or vagina, was in the right place, so I didn't want to make her feel bad regarding it.
    Been there, done that. Like the other woman who said here, it's still enjoyable even if I don't go. Besides, it just means she owes me one.

I make rainbows cry! skycatcher's Avatar
    Thanks

I've faked it a couple times, but regardless whether you're a man or woman, IF you fake it you're doing it so you won't hurt the other persons feelings/ego, otherwise you'd just be straight foreward and say that you're tired and you'd like to finish now.

Personally I feel bad if I can't get a woman off, but if it's someone I'm in a relationship with then it's not that big a deal since she may not climax every single time but there will be more than enough opportunities to "fine-tune" the sex to the point where you'll eventually climax together.

I'd rather just have it laid out infront of me without the BS if you're not having a good time or feel that it's taking too long.

I don't know about the other guys, but sex usually lasts around 1-1.5hrs for me. All the way down to 30 minutes after being together for a while, at which point both parties cum. Sex doesn't have to be a marathon, sometimes it's fun and if you both enjoy fucking for 3 hours then go for it. On the other hand, if you both go on short 30 min spurts and do it multiple times it may be just as enjoyable.

Communication is the key, even if all she screams is tequila tequila tequila ><

Closed Thread