Closed Thread

Thread: ok I got Dish network

Corvettes4life

ok I got Dish network

Now what do I need to get all the channels for free. how much does it cost and is it easy to get caught?

Thanks

Re: ok I got Dish network

trey will chime in soon
    both my car and my bike can ride on the rear wheel[s]
    "Remember one thing, no matter how pretty she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of HER SHIT"

super duper pimpster treydogg526tx's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry, been out of town... acctually I'll be honest, I'm not big on dish. From what I have heard it isn't easy to hack the card, now, I KNOW it can be done, but it's not near as easy as dave, and it goes down much more offen. I think robul has read up a bit on it in the past, as have I, I would LOVE to learn more about it, but I dunno, having more than one dish in my house sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll find some sites for you.
    "taco's and chicken in the same place??? What a country..........HEY! did you know you can get taco's AND chicken here???" ---photofish
    character_nbr(27) : wq

================================================== ====

================================================== ====

Corvettes4life

Quote Originally Posted by treydogg526tx
    sorry, been out of town... acctually I'll be honest, I'm not big on dish. From what I have heard it isn't easy to hack the card, now, I KNOW it can be done, but it's not near as easy as dave, and it goes down much more offen. I think robul has read up a bit on it in the past, as have I, I would LOVE to learn more about it, but I dunno, having more than one dish in my house sounds like a pain in the ass. I'll find some sites for you.
    thankx. do u currently get free channels on your dish?

joe_himself

its not as hard as some may think , go out buy an atmega card, and a quad mode jtag, you can find theese items at alot of online retailers of sattilite testing products, once thats done, web page, www.kickinchicken.org, has all the files and programming tools you will need,

Closed Thread