Closed Thread

Thread: has anyone read "the game: penetrating the secrets of pickup artists" ???

Thanks

has anyone read "the game: penetrating the secrets of pickup artists" ???

I've heard it's a good strategy-guide on how to effectively pick up girls...
    Here's a link: click here to see the amazon review
    http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrati...7823511&sr=1-1

Thoughts?

Thanks

Re: has anyone read "the game: penetrating the secrets of pickup artists" ???

It's not a guide on how to pick up women, it's a story about a guy who has no talent in picking up women (game) and his quest to learn how by joining a community of self proclaimed pick-up artists. It's about his transformation more than strategy, and the strategies that are discussed are really common sense to anyone with social tact. I read it and enjoyed it, Neil is surprisingly smart and insightful for a guy who spends so much time with such sleazy people.

Thanks

I've been reading The Mystery Method. Its by the guy that is a central character in "The Game" and the guy in VH1's The Pickup Artist, Mystery. Its pretty cool. It was only 7 bones on amazon and I'm really enjoying it. I'm not sure if I need to use any of the things in the book, but it really gives you interesting insight on women's minds.

Thanks

my roommate has that book. he really likes it but I call him gay for reading a book on how to pick up women rather than just doing it. he also watches the pickup artist for hints.

Thanks

I've read the book and thought it was a GREAT read. But that is all it is. If you're looking for a book to pick up women, then this is not your book. If you're looking for a good read, then definitely check it out.

shaners

its a good read to get you thinking about strategies... definitely not an 'end all - be all' of pulling women. imo, anything that encourages you to change who you are in approach to pick up women is not good... a friend of mine read 'the game' then he started watching all the video clips of pick up artist like mystery and others. he soon turned into a huge a-hole... no one in our circle of friends really likes hangin out with him anymore... his entire personality is based off of what will get the attention of women... not saying this will happen to everyone, but use caution when reading these type of books.

Thanks

Here you can DL the book here

Closed Thread