Closed Thread

Thread: Drunk Men vs Sober Men

Thanks

Drunk Men vs Sober Men

What does it mean when a guy is drunk and he tells you that he wants to have a future with you instead of his gf, n he's only with her because its convenient...then when he's sober...says if you could just fuck you...he'd be happy to stay with her.

As you probably guessed this has happened to me...I'm not interested in him, he's only a mate to me....so I'm relieved that he wants to stay with her but I just thought it was weird...any thoughts?

Do people really say what they mean when they're drunk?

Thanks

Re: Drunk Men vs Sober Men

No........coming from a guy, he just wants a little play is all..... trust me.

essay

People say whatever necessary to get what they really want. The truth is in their actions.

Thanks

he just wants whats inside your clothes sadly,

i never go looking for a lady, when im drunk, makes me sick thinking about it

plus you dont knw what you could end up with _

(pass the pig anyone :S)

Thanks

yeah that ^^^ x3

Thanks

woah i made a valid post

i need to go lie down :S

_-_zzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

No thats a good thing lol...we're mates I dont want it to be anything more. Before he was with his chicky he wanted to go out with me...but after that talk I thought maybe he hadnt moved on...but hopefully what he said was all bullshit

Thanks

when your pissed all your inambishons go out the window so no people dont tell you what they realy feel when there pissed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ****Emma****
    What does it mean when a guy is drunk and he tells you that he wants to have a future with you instead of his gf, n he's only with her because its convenient...then when he's sober...says if you could just fuck you...he'd be happy to stay with her.
    Its means the following -

I would like to fuck you and play with you, but just incase we fuck up I have someone to fall back on.

As you probably guessed this has happened to me...I'm not interested in him, he's only a mate to me....so I'm relieved that he wants to stay with her but I just thought it was weird...any thoughts?
    My thought is don't be a fool and give in to him. If hes a mate make it clear to him that none of that sex stuff is going to happen. Don't tease him etc. as that would only encourage him to continue along this line of thought.

He's got a girlfriend and that should be the priority for him atm. If he is willing to ditch her for you then I think I'm just saying the obvious when I say he will ditch you for the next pretty thing that comes along.

Yes. Most people only work up the courage to say what they are going to say when they are drunk.

Thanks

Those ^^ are my thoughts exactly and I don't have to do anything to him to think I'm a tease, just me being around seems to do it...

Thanks

Yes Alcohol is like truth serum, people are incapable of lying when they have had a lot to drink. So if he said it when he was drunk then it is true. Now if he had only had a few drinks then he is still capable of lying.

Thanks

I recently had a situation where the guy 'forgot' about the gf after a few drinks (and I didn't know she existed) :(
    He spent 45mins arguing with me why it was such a good idea (and he was the one with a gf).

I think that alcohol makes u ignore the consequences, but I don't think u can put much credit in what is said about it.

Boys [no offence ] are not known for always thinking with their brains.

I'd let it go. If it comes up again, then see what he really wants.

Thanks

The guy probably did mean it at the time, but sobered up and didn't even remember talking. It depends on the circumstances as to wheather a drunk will tell the truth. If he is just talking and giving up info it has probably been spiced up a bit and will be greatly exagerated. If you are questioning him and really working him over, more than likely he's telling the truth. As far as the weird part goes....I don't think he knows WHAT he needs, but he knows what he WANTS. He wants a sexual relationship with both of you!!! Be careful

Closed Thread