Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juventus

Thanks

Juventus

Greatest club in the world in my opinion, anyone else a fan?

Thanks

Re: Juventus

Bristol City FTW, I can see why you support Juventus, not a fan personally but certainly one of the best clubs in the world and some of their key players deserve Oscar nominations for there dramatisations

Thanks

i am a big Roma fan ... Totti has to be the best italian active player he is the only reason i stay a Roma fan

Thanks

I'm a Barca fan, but have no problem w/ Juve-rather like them actually

Thanks

WTF are you guys talking about?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koЯnut

click

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koЯnut
    Soccer

Barcelona is doing amazing dude their win over chelsea proved that they are the team to beat on this years UEFA Champions League

Thanks

So far, so good for Barca. Hoping for a Barca/AC Milan matchup...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agc
    So far, so good for Barca. Hoping for a Barca/AC Milan matchup...

Barca has a relative easy match against Benfica... Milan is going to play against one of the best teams there is in Europe right now: Lyon i think Milan wont be able to win that match against Lyon

Thanks

Your right, Raizzen, Lyon is pretty strong. Not a "big name" club (compared w/ Milan, Barca, etc), but I agree, pretty stiff competition for Milan. Should be interesting. Have any thoughts on where it went so wrong for Real Madrid?

Thanks

Your right, Raizzen, Lyon is pretty strong. Not a "big name" club (compared w/ Milan, Barca, etc), but I agree, pretty stiff competition for Milan. Should be interesting. Have any thoughts on where it went so wrong for Real Madrid?
    i have too mane thoughts on that one ... but the real issue for them was this:
    they had Fernando Redondo who is/was a great midfielder, no one got by him and he had technique like no other player in his position. He passed the ball like xavi does and never lost it, to that add his 1.86m and u have pretty much a GREAT all around player, then they had makelele... that guy leaves me speachless he is just too talented FOR HIS POSITION and they let chelsea take him... they have untill this day never recovered from that loss, they just cant stop their opponents mid fielders (look what ronaldinho did in the derby... he got the ball and runned straight to face defenders... no middle field). Gravesen cant feel the gap left by Redondo and Makele... and all Madrid does is buy forwards ... Owen was the worst transfer in football history (the guy is an amazing football player, but he wasnt needed at all). Guti started hes carrier as a forward now he playes midfield ... they have just fuked up their midfield ... they should have bought Vieira from Arsenal... now they want Fabregas (finally they think but i doubt very much that arsenal will let him go). They need to go out and BUY midfield ... fuck bekham is playing anywhere but where he played in manchester ...

No coach can make a winning team out of those players (a team that wins championships that is) Madrid for the first time in their history havent won any cups in 3 years ...

Figo was the best player they had and they sell him to inter ... he is now a starter there ...

Madrid needs to get rid off like 8 players, stay with the young ones (Raoul and Helguera as well) and buy some good players so that in two years they can win something... also Barca is playnig the best football ive seen in a long time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raizzen
    i have too mane thoughts on that one ... but the real issue for them was this:
    they had Fernando Redondo who is/was a great midfielder, no one got by him and he had technique like no other player in his position. He passed the ball like xavi does and never lost it, to that add his 1.86m and u have pretty much a GREAT all around player, then they had makelele... that guy leaves me speachless he is just too talented FOR HIS POSITION and they let chelsea take him... they have untill this day never recovered from that loss, they just cant stop their opponents mid fielders (look what ronaldinho did in the derby... he got the ball and runned straight to face defenders... no middle field). Gravesen cant feel the gap left by Redondo and Makele... and all Madrid does is buy forwards ... Owen was the worst transfer in football history (the guy is an amazing football player, but he wasnt needed at all). Guti started hes carrier as a forward now he playes midfield ... they have just fuked up their midfield ... they should have bought Vieira from Arsenal... now they want Fabregas (finally they think but i doubt very much that arsenal will let him go). They need to go out and BUY midfield ... fuck bekham is playing anywhere but where he played in manchester ...

No coach can make a winning team out of those players (a team that wins championships that is) Madrid for the first time in their history havent won any cups in 3 years ...

Figo was the best player they had and they sell him to inter ... he is now a starter there ...

Madrid needs to get rid off like 8 players, stay with the young ones (Raoul and Helguera as well) and buy some good players so that in two years they can win something... also Barca is playnig the best football ive seen in a long time.

I agree 100% with you, especially on Makelele and the fact that RM have only purchased fwds. I think that they really screwed Owen, who had a good run with RM as far as decent production for the little time he played.

To play Devils Advocate thought, it is difficult to install any "system" when the coach changes week to week.

Agreed, a failed experiment. Goes to show you that money doesn't alway equal success.

Thanks

Granted they changed coaches but, the only one who really had no chance of getting the team to work was Camacho (Spains ex-coach), he quited after he realized that he couldnt make the players play his type of football. Then they had Vanderlei Luxemburgo (World Cup champion with brazil in 2002) he had a good start (as so did the actual coach) and then had a few losses got nocked out of the Copa del Rey and finally fired ... i think Luxemburgo could have done a little bit more if they hadnt kicked him out so quickly ... they are a team with a thirst for Cups and they wont be getting any, unless not any time soon. The coach is not the problem (look at Rijkaard with barca... and hot the team turned around with him... when barca had a rough start this season people didnt even hesitated to say they would get better... and they did). The coach needs to have the support of the team (owners and shit) the fans and his players. When it comes to RM they have the support untill they stop winning for 4 matches then it all starts to fall down (the actual coach will be fired before or when this season ends).
    Anyways i say fuck them i am a Barca fan since Romario was the leading socrer there.

Thanks

Again in agreement with you, and since RM seems more "buisnesslike" than many other teams, the amt of $ spent vs. the return on investment is miserable. Since its too costly to let go of players (initially) than the coach, its the coach who is let go. I think that Barca makes moves with football in mind, not just the bottom line, something that RM may learn from this, but like you, I don't give a damn. Just gotta enjoy Ronaldhino getting a standing ovation at the Bernabeau...

Thanks

...Just gotta enjoy Ronaldhino getting a standing ovation at the Bernabeau...
    that was the first time in my life i ever saw madrid fans applaude for any team that wasnt Real Madrid. You know they wanted to get Fabio Capello (Juventus current coach) as a coach ... Capello said: he had to win more than the best paid player, they had to also get Ibrahimovic, Viera, Buffon and Cannavaro, then and only then he would even think about coaching Real Madrid. That guy is one of the top 5 coaches around this days, right there with Rijkaard, Mourinho, Santini (Lyon´s), Parreira (Brazil).

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast